CoBrawl ll Truly the Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Server runs off a 5017 client. I have added SkyPass Quest, GuildWar, 120-130 Leveling areas, Events, and more. Please enjoy your stay at COBrawl.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to connect to the sever in a simpler way :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neber

How to connect to the sever in a simpler way :D Empty
PostSubject: How to connect to the sever in a simpler way :D   How to connect to the sever in a simpler way :D EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 am

Hello everyone my ingame name is ~Neber~ and i am here today to talk about how to connect da easy way Very Happy:P
Please follow the steps one by one

StepOne
First of all you will the client 5017 (If you do have da Client 5017 then move on to Step2). Client 5017 can be downloaded at how to connect tab in this website.

StepTwo
After you get the client 5017 download da cidsever.dat from how to connect tab too (If u get lost in that tab then heres da link for CIDsever.dat http://files.filefront.com/CIDServerdat/;13840142;/fileinfo.html)

StepThree
Now has all u know i made u guyz da basic on how to connect to this sever, well now heres da bit tricky part Razz. After u got both da client and CIDsever.dat drag da CIDsever.dat into your client folder (it will say do you like to replace it go yes). P.S if u have downloaded da client from this website then don't worry about StepThree. But if already got a 5017 client and your going replace da CIDsever.dat then StepThree is impotant to u. Ok now after u dragged da CIDsever.dat into ur client (remember its 5017) then right click CIDsever.dat and open that with notepad. After its opened hightlight everthing and press ctrl+c (ctrl+c means u press ctrl then u press c NOT + once u hightlighted). After u copyed da CIDsever.dat data using notepad close it and go down to ur sever.dat and right and open with notepad. Once u done da paste da copyed data from CIDsever.dat into Sever.dat save and close. WOOT WELL DONE NOW U CAN CONNECT TO DA SEVER Very Happy (NOTE: IF U WANT TO PLAY DA SEVER THEN OPEN DA SEVER BY CLICKING CIDLOADER NOT PLAY.EXE)

StepFour
Now u will need Hamachi just google Hamachi and download it and then join these severs
CoBrawl
CoBrawl2
CoBrawl3
CoBrawl4
CoBrawl5

Password is 123
(NOTE: IF U WANT TI JOIN DA HAMACHI NETWORK THEN WHEN U TURN ON UR HAMACHI THERE WILL BE A TRIANGLE BUTTON ON DA RIGHT HAND BOTTOM CLICK THAT AND THEN GO JOIN NETWORKS)

StepFive
First of all i like to say Well done for coming this far. Now ur ready to make account in this game. To make a account u must type NEW first adnt then ur new user name. So it will basically look like this

UserName: NEWtest <===== ur username can be anything but add NEW in da front
Password:xxxxxxx<===== password will set in ur first login

After u done that press enter. Now after u press enter it disconnect u from da game which is a good thing so don't worry Razz

After is dc's u from da game take out da NEW in front of ur username. Heres a sample after u get dced

Username:test<==== see no NEW take that out after u get dced
Password:xxxxx<==== same has the first time u put da password in

StepSix
OMG Well Done All now u can login and create ur Hero and start to have fun =)

If u have any problems post a relpy here or find in chat

If ur ingame and u would like to talk to me o ask anymore question just whisper me ~Neber~ and i would be happy to help u guyz

Well Now just Log on and HAVE FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to connect to the sever in a simpler way :D
Page 1 of 1